Chandos House, 2 Queen Anne Street, London
Payments. Risk. Retention
As net new online customers are increasingly hard to find, the shopping cart itself – the design, tools and level of consideration needed is the next battleground.
Whilst there is a debate to be had about the level of “friction” that should exist within the checkout experience, new devices and options within payments and account-setup are moving so quickly that it is easy for your checkout to become bloated.
Enabling alternative payment methods (APM’s) brings a whole stream of benefits to both customer and merchant. As more and more ‘easier’ ways to pay are introduced and expectations adapt, the need to remove friction from the checkout process will become ever more vital to your overall brand strategy. Whilst this is the case, the on-going requirement to mitigate risk against fraudulent orders must be adapted and dovetailed into this new payment landscape to ensure fraud associated losses are limited.
Join the panel of industry professionals at our breakfast seminar and learn more about what processes and tools you can put into place to ensure your business is ahead of the game.
Confirmed panellists are:-
- Spencer Hudson, Global Technical Solutions Manager – GHD
- Louise Lyons, Head of eCommerce – Annoushka
- Nick Owen, Head of IT – Orlebar Brown
Our discussion will take in:
- Prioritising new alternative payment methods (APM’s)
- Mobile authentication and the associated risks
- Identity and how merchants keep on top of their internal processes and (Fraud) rules
- First time fraud risk – stopping fraud at the first instance
- Identity challenges – how they play into the increasing complexity of online payment
Who should attend?
- CTO/CDO/UX Director
- Head of eCommerce/Online/Digital Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Head of Fraud/Payments